Bolton White Hotels and Apartments Ongoing Recruitment
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services.
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Head
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Head is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Head may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- Additionally, hotel Maintenance Head may evaluate a staff member’s cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Head budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, and repairing appliances.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject.
Note: For applicants with experience only.