Bollore Transport Logistics New Opening
Bollore Transport Logistics (36000 pers) is the Division of Logistics and Marine Services of the Bolloré Group. Present on all five continents, our trademarks carry out all the logistics activities: air, sea and land transport agents, storage and distribution, industrial logistics, port and rail operations, security and quality control, broker in maritime chartering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Head of Front Office – H/F
Reference No.: NIGFOI-2720
- Your main priority is to set national sales priorities aligned to regional sales strategy and build a team of Sales experts to grow footprint and recognition.
- Sales Target and Marketing Strategy Definition:
- Define the overall Sales & Marketing strategy of the entity with the aim to achieve the targets in the all strategic clusters: Key Accounts, Field Sales
- Define the marketing kits and action plan with the objective to achieve each sub-gross margin
- Define and own Country Gross Margin target (i.e Commercial Budget) in connection with the regional objectives and line with Country Managing Director expectations.
- Elaborate commercial plans of action and schedule of work
- Define and allocate portfolio
- Organize Sales Team
- Set up sales staff objectives
- Review Sales objectives thru weekly and monthly meetings
- Participate and supervise hiring of Sales candidates
Customer Sales Support:
- Customer Sales Support team organization
- Customer satisfaction evaluation (survey, customer complains)
- Customer relationship building with key clients
- Set up sales incentive scheme (commission) in line with financial objectives (Budget) and qualitative objectives (SL, Data quality within CRM,…)
- Performance assessment
- Team building
System Control and Compliance:
- Supervise good use of CRM application and implement any Best Practices to ensure full Data Quality compliance.
- ISO compliance of sales activities
- Ensure the efficient communication channel in sales team
- Participate to management meeting
- Implement monthly business Flash report
- Budget report
- You have a significant experience of minimum 10 years in sales.
- Excellent communication.
- Well organized/team player.
- Analytics skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply