Bemil Nigeria Limited New Job Vacancy – Share & Apply
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Police Liaison/Investigator
- Responsible for investigating crimes, collects evidence, interviews witnesses, and testifies in court on behalf of the company
- Coordinates recovery of vehicles impounded by the Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Coordinates the arrest of guards or guarantors found culpable and release of guards detained unlawfully at the Police Station.
- Provides Police hire for the company.
- Obtain search warrants
- Perform surveillance and monitor suspects.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Investigate criminal acts.
- Collects and use forensic evidence to solve crimes.
- Handles and resolves customer complaint.
- Interview informants, suspects, and witnesses to ascertain alibis, clues, time frames, and possible suspects.
- Keeps detailed records.
- Bags evidence carefully and ensure it gets sent to proper department.
- Processes crime scenes.
- Liaison with the Police, Military Authorities and other Law Enforcement Agencies in the Country.
- Conducts investigation into incidents occurring on clients’ premises.
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem analysis and problem- solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.