Bemil Nigeria Limited Available Employment Vacancy
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Jos, Plateau
- To manage specific projects or clients’ locations within his/her jurisdiction and ensures smooth and efficient operations in terms of adequate manning, guard force turn out/discipline, enforcement of post orders, rules, and regulations.
- Ensures weekly location attendance and incidents reports to the Area Manager for action.
- Ensures Guards conduct and adherence to the company’s rules and regulations as well as the rules of the clients where they are deployed.
- Coordinates security operational activities of the guards in the location.
- Informs the Inspectors of short manning in his/her location for possible replacement.
- Responds to inquiries, investigations, and information on security-related problems in his/her location of operations.
- Liaises with client officers on all aspects of the project.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.
- Surveillance Skills
- Deals with Uncertainty
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date: 31st December, 2019