Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies [3 Positions]
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Architect
- Provide a solid foundational knowledge of the craft.
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of specific architectural project.
- Coordinate team effort and oversee timely and profitable completion of a project.
- Coordinate the work team, draws designs, and propose budgets.
- Prepare project documents and specifications.
- Translate complex construction documents into accessible and actionable specification sheets to provide vital information regarding the project.
- Prepare material specification documents for certain project elements and develop and maintain a project manual.
- Manage both time schedules and project budgets to ensure that projects are completed on time and within set budgets.
- Highly organized and able to determine which contractors are needed and set project milestones and deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying material needs and costs and develop cost-reduction strategies to ensure profitability.
- Lead production of schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Review documents for quality control evaluations
- Supervise project team
- Coordinate and maintain project schedule
- Coordinate with consultants, meets with suppliers and vendors
- Oversee construction phases of projects
- Actively seek new design and construction methods
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- A Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc) degree program in Architecture
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Professional qualification in project Management is needed
- Minimum of 4/5 years cognate experience
- Proficient in standard industry software.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Ensure Marketing of products which are consistent with the achievement of Brand objectives, sales goals and profit growth opportunities
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Expand clientele base through intense marketing strategies
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences
- Liaise with District manager to conceptualize and develop new product lines base on market research
- Report to District Manager on all marketing activities including progress on achievement of set targets.
- Oversee promotional activities and follow up on new leads
- Minimum of first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2/3 years cognate experience in marketing in a similar industry
Job Title: Web Designer/Administrator
- Responsible for the redesign, editing and uploading of graphics and contents on the website
- Develop the layout and the overall look of the website.
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
- Responsible for programming in HTML and CSS.
- Write and edit content for the website
- He/she would be responsible for how the website looks. Would create the site’s layout and integrate graphics, applications (such as a retail checkout tool), and other content.
- Make use of graphics and graphic design software e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc. to create a look for the web which is then married with coding to bring it to life online.
- Provide concepts and ideas to plan out the designing of the website
- Modify current web graphics and software packages and formulate programming codes
- Manage the site appearance by suitably placing the links, action buttons, text, and images and determining appropriate backgrounds, color schemes, and other visual facets
- Direct visitors to other regions of the website through relevant links, clear categorization, and easy navigation
- Work in collaboration with graphic professionals and copywriters to generate and modify the graphical and textual content of the websites
- Perform site maintenance by regularly updating the site content and implementing appropriate display modulars
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Web Designing, Computer Science, or related field
- Proficient with web application development, fundamentals of graphic designing, and internet marketing
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.