Bdm Apartment Manager at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BDM Apartment Manager
What do Apartment Managers do?
- Apartment – BDM will look after apartment building, rooftop sites, and residential estate projects where our Client has installations on its own cost and they make sure it is operational in good working order, and generates incremental revenues from such installations every month as per business plan.
- Apartment – BDM will directly report to HoS of location.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Degrees in Business Administration, or similar are very helpful.
- It is also very useful if candidate has any experience in real estate sales, or engaging with facility management companies in their earlier work experience as they will need to work in close coordination with facility managers.
Job Skills and Requirements on Delivery
- Customer Service Skills: Apartment – BDM will work with residents to make them happy, and work with Estate/ Facility manager to get new users of our services.
- Negotiating Skills: Apartment – BDM will have to work out details of potential residents – New and existing, assess their needs, offer service as POC, handhold them during test period and persuade them to prefer higher tariffs / Unlimited Plans.
- Organizational Skills:
- There are many facets to an apartment sales manager’s day.
- Working with residents, with facility managers, with IT/ Technical Team.
- Enterprise Desk team is liaison part of the role.
- Ensuring Proper Documentation for POC, Paid Subscription, collections of payment cheque.
- Ensuring Deposits at right desks will be part of responsibility.
- Organization to get it all done is key.
- Communication Skills:
- Apartment managers often must speak with residents, resolve disputes, entice new residents, answer questions and hire workers.
- Good communication is key.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com