Bar Manager at an FMCG Conglomerate – Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG conglomerate, is seeking suitable qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bar Manager
The position requires the applicant:
- Achieve all set targets; Financial and others
- Set Objectives and targets for the beverage unit/bar
- Determine staff needs and make request timely; Manage staff performance
- Assess development needs,train and coach staff
- Delegate duties to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources
- Communicate company policy, standards and procedures to staff and ensure that staff operate within this policies
- Organize and adjust staff rotas/shedules
- Resolve customer complaints promptly
- Monitor cleanliness and hygiene of bar area
- Promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations
- Oversee accurate cash-up procedures and ensure necessary paperwork is completed promptly
- Applicants should have 2-5 years experience in similar industry.
- Minimum of OND in Management Science.
Additional skills required:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use microsoft office
- Good and creative customer service skills
- Excellent managerial skills
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.