Baker Hughes New Job Opportunity Available
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer – Testing
Ref Id: 3193618
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- The Senior Systems Test Engineer will be required to drive co-ordination of project testing execution. The position shall take domain ownership of all associated engineering activities outlined below and secure full and best in class delivery to this important function.
- Work closely with the engineering resource managers to ensure the required resource profile is available for the business needs (including participation within the recruitment process)
- Ability to travel to supervise testing activities as and when required.
- Provides consultancy advice to the bids, as and when required
- Ability to work remotely and unsupervised for reasonable periods of time.
- Project test lead – responsible for verification of customer requirements, and validation of testing activities. Including physical testing where necessary.
- Will be responsible for generating testing plans and philosophies in order to meet contractual needs.
- Lead testing best practice activities and drive for continual improvement of project testing activities particularly surrounding efficiency, cost and duration of testing.
- Contribute as requested to regularly scheduled reviews that track progress and spending by team, highlight and resolve trending issues pan-project as and when required.
- Issue and oversee manpower demands for testing activities related to the schedule.
- Lead systems engineering process improvements and champion best practice to projects where possible.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization and project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement.
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test.