Back Office Engineer at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
Job Title: Back Office Engineer
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assign, manage and control Field Engineers to collect field data for analyses, design and customer reports.
- Responsible for agreeing data collection scope, including scenarios, output requirements and formats with clients.
- Responsible for template design / validation of customer templates.
- Responsible for sharing agreed scope, templates and other deliverables with team members, to ensure that quality requirements for all field operations and customer acceptance criteria are well understood.
- Execute detailed analyses of field data to prepare reports and recommendations, satisfying agreed project scope.
- Work cross-functionally with the Field teams, the Back office teams and client teams.
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting to Field Teams.
- Must maintain progressive, up-to-date knowledge of latest relevant features, tools and technologies and be able to communicate same to field teams.
- Support Team Lead in developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance across the network.
- Provide relevant inputs to Team Lead and Project Manager for efficient planning and execution of projects.
- Attend customer meetings and make presentations as applicable.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical / Computer Science discipline or equivalent.
- Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
Required Working Experience:
- 3 years relevant industry experience, with strong background in engineering.
- Field experience is required.
- Required Certification(s):
- CAPM, an added advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor multi-technologies RAN/UTRAN, transmission and core systems is required.
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in wireless networks.
- Must understanding Site Engineering, including in-building solutions.
- Familiar with operator’s framework, process, business and operations.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams, business units and business partners to achieve a cohesive Transformation Solution.
- Strong Telecoms or IT industry experiences and broad knowledge in processes and Tools.
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and self-motivated team player
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and & oral communication skills in English.
- Has the capability of technical optimization, support for the multi-vendor equipment.
- Previous experience with multi-technology network performance.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of design and optimization tools e.g. TEMS, NEMO, MapInfo, PATHLOSS and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03), Spectrum Analyzer, Site Master, et cetera.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com