Back End Developer at Omnibiz
Omnibiz is a one-stop business hub for SMEs across sub-Saharan Africa. This platform empowers businesses with tools that they can use to enhance their reliability, visibility, and financial capability. Omnibiz aims to facilitate the growth journey of SMEs on the continent by preparing them for the funding processes of various investment institutions. Data has shown that the lack of visibility and credibility have been crucial factors for companies in Africa in the case of accessing funding. This has led to millions of SMEs going out of business within a few months after beginning operations as highlighted by the London Stock Exchange Africa advisory group. Omnibiz has been actualized by Deepankar Rustagi, founder of vconnect.com – Africa’s leading online services marketplace.
Back End Developer – (API Development)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Have you done below?
- Built and consumed the REST APIs with PHP / .Net (preferably)?
- Used stored procedures with MS SQL queries in your API?
- Couple of third party API integrations using above two?
If Yes, Yes, and Yes, Contact us for projects in API integration such as Canva, Eventbrite, Twitter which 1000s of SMEs will use in Nigeria.
- No Degree or experience required
- Ready to put in extra hours to learn
- Open to advices and suggestions.
What you get
- Strong mentorship
- A start-up culture of very fast learning and fair compensation
- Quick growth, big responsibility and built a product that thousands use from day one.
Interested and qualified? Go to Omnibiz Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply