Babban Gona Current Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Babban Gona – Revolutionizing agriculture. With a vision to make 1 million smallholder farmer members more money by 2025, the Babban Gona agriculture franchise overcomes a key underlying structural problem that keeps them poor – low economies of scale.
Nigerian based agricultural franchise utilizing a sustainable private sector model to provide cost-effective end-to-end services to a network of franchised farmer groups. They believe that everyone deserves a secure future, and to secure this future, we must END insecurity. They believe that to end insecurity, we must make smallholder farmer members more money. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer Team Lead, Software Engineering
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Suggested start date: Immediate
- Manages a small team of developers to launch end-to-end products
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, and maintains enterprise-level desktop-, web- and mobile-based applications
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies
- Analyses user requirements, envisions system features and functionality
- Collaborates with product managers, team leads and other software developers
- Designs solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Works closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Works on bug fixes and improving application performance
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other related field
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Proof of already developed applications on multiple platforms will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop Android apps using any framework desired
- Understanding of databases, with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to build Microsoft Access data applications while using VBA and Macros is a plus
- Familiarity with build tools
- Mobile UI design experience
- Basic understanding of data analysis in Excel
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and benefits are competitive.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply