Audacious Business Concept Limited Graduate Recruitment [2 Positions]
Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has Nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2017. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the roles below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The HR Officer post is responsible for ensuring that all human resources functions and personnel services run efficiently to ensure a smooth running of daily operations.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- The HR Officer will be responsible for performing professional and administrative tasks requiring thorough knowledge of departmental operations and functions.
- He/she will be reporting to the Head Human Resources Dept.
- Performance will be evaluated on ability and effectiveness in carrying out the assigned responsibilities.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Human Resources/Administrative experience will be an added advantage
- Good command of English language, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Good interpersonal skills of communication, ability to negotiate, to share and promote ideas.
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Location: Lagos (Oshodi, Mainland, Lekki, Festac, Ikeja), Abuja, Enugu, Rivers, Cross River, Delta
- The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.
- B.Sc /HND/OND in any field
- Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good selling and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Residing in Lagos (Mainland, Oshodi, Lekki, Festac, Ikeja)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com