Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) recruitment for a Logistic Officer
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below in the organization for Global Fund grants:
Job Title: State Logistic Officer
Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: One (1) and a half months, till December 31st 2017 (renewable.)
The State Logistics Officer shall, under the supervision of the PSM Specialist, and in collaboration with other PSM staff, carry out the following activities:
- Support and assist in the management of anti-TB commodities at the assigned State central medical stores and health facilities.
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the supported facilities
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision reports.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Support quarterly review meetings, development of distribution plans and distribution of TB/HIV commodities. Prepare and submit reports to ARFH and as the need arises.
- Minimum qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain preferably in procurement and supply chain management environment.
- Familiarity with government & international donor agencies regulations and requirements with proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential.
- Specific experience in malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB programmes strongly desired.
- Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills.
N250, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org