Assistant Financial Controller at an Hotel – eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client, is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Assistant Financial Controller
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Kano
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Assistant Financial Controller would oversee all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures, ensuring that everything adheres to company policies and that all reports are completed on time utilizing the correct standards.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Control or senior level Accounting.
- A second degree/ MBA is an added advantage
- Professional accreditation (ACA, ACCA)
- SAP ERP Savvy an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters
- Must be compatible with Sage 300 knowledge
- Experience in developing accounting systems, processes, policies and procedures are essential
- Project funds sourcing
- Budgeting, planning, monitoring and management.
- Funds Management
- Assets and Liabilities Management
- Creativity & Innovation, Team management.
- Relationship Management
- Career Management
- MS office proficiency; MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Excellent verbal & Written Communication
- Strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org