Ashton and Dave Travels Recent Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Greet and welcome customers/staff entering the vehicle
- Ensure the accurate keeping of logs and the collection of given schedules.
- Must maintain personal hygiene and grooming before and during service
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars
- Be alert as well as cordial all the time.
- Strict adherence to the Company’s key control and confidentiality policies
- Conduct basic maintenance checks on all the vehicles
- Ensure that all licenses of the vehicle(s) are valid
- Ensure efficient route mapping to radically reduce cost and time
- Ensure the maintenance of vehicle hygiene
- Ensure the functionality of all relevant parts/equipment of the vehicle(s) at resumption.
- Ensure the adherence to road signals.
- Must respect other drivers and road users, especially when driving
- Other responsibilities may be assigned to you by Management as they arise.
- Must have at least O’ Level certificate in not more than two (2) sittings; inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be licensed from Lagos State Driving Institute.
Very attractive and negotiable
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially Abuja and the North.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages,Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any approved University and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Ten years of Sales and Operations experience in the Airline and Hospitality industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Very attractive and negotiable
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2018.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements.CV’s without the required hospitality experience will be discarded.