ARM Life Plc Job For An Equity Trader
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equity Trader
- The successful candidate will be responsible for executing trades of existing stock broking accounts, relationship management and sales to institutional and private clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The activities of the equity trader/broker will be:
- Execute Trades
- Monitor Clients portfolios
- Assist with relationship and filings at the Stock Exchange
- Assist with morning meeting preparation and discussions
- Assist with filings at the stock exchange with regards to capital market transactions
- Make presentations to staff, prospects and existing clients
- Ensure data integrity – benchmarks, historical prices, client communication records, etc.
- Recruit new clients, initiate sales and manage existing relationships
- Liaise with institutional clients on Bloomberg
- Prepare and send sales pitches to local and international clients
- Execute trades in-house and on the floor of stock exchange
- Send market colour updates to institutional clients during trading
- Any other relevant tasks and assignments
The major requirements for this job role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or other numerate field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Good management, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent use of excel
- Must have CIS certification with At least 2 years experience in a related field
- A background in trading, research or sales would be a strong advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th October, 2017.