Area Sales Manager in an Fmcg Conglomerate
Lorache Group – Our Client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) conglomerate with products in personal care , home care and appliance products with head office in Lagos and branches across the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Department: Sales And Distribution
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the Area’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
- Train all sales force within his area.
Competence Requirements for the Job (Education and Experience Required)
- University Degree
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age: Max age limit of 40 years
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position especially from top notch Multinational FMCG.
- Must belong to the institute of NIMN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.