Archiving Officer at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- To assess, collect, organize, preserve, maintain and provide access to records and information determined to have long-term value.
- Maintain and manage the entire archive processes.
- Scan and convert archival documents into electronic data.
- Coordinate with other archivists in collecting and locating documents.
- Maintain and manage on-site archival collections.
- Provide barcode to on-site archival collections.
- Assist other colleagues in locating the needed data.
- Create and manage inventory of historical documents.
- Develop safety protocols to protect archival data, records and documentation.
- Good analytical and research abilities to determine which records are worthy of preservation
- Minimum qualification of OND
- At least two years’ experience in similar role
- Technology Appreciation
- Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office suites and Share Point
- Excellent knowledge of e-filing and documentation
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Organizational and Co-ordination abilities
- When the page open Click “Archiving Officer” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
Interested and qualified? Go to Promasidor career website on careers.promasidor-ng.com to apply
- Deadline: 30 August, 2019