Architectural Design Lead at Gos Projects
GOS Projects, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architectural Design Lead
- Vacancy for Architectural Design Lead who will participate in the conceptualisation and design of multiple projects and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction.
- The ideal candidates should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Good spoken and written English is essential, and should possess excellent CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling skills.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup are essential, whereas, a knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an architectural office post-graduation is required.
- Candidate will be honest and have high integrity as well as a dedication to excellence and continued professional development.
- Competitive salary is offered with year end performance bonuses.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief CV with examples of their works in A4 (maximum size 20 MB) and a covering letter stating reasons why you should be considered for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org