Aquada Development Corporation Limited Jobs
Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
Due to business expansion and growth, we require the services of qualified candidate for the position stated below:
Job Title: Typist
- Use computers to type letters, reports, forms, or other straight copy material from rough draft, corrected copy or voice recording
- Print and makes copy of work;
- Operate duplicating machine and transmits work electronically to other locations
- Computes and verifies totals on report items, requisition or bills using adding machine or calculators
- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and format
- Perform basic secretarial and clerical functions including storing completed documents on computer hard drive or data storage medium, such as disk
- Use data entry device such as optical scanner to input data into computer for revision or editing
- Applicant (male or female) must be resident in Abia State
Job Title: Security Guard
- Day and Night watch guards respectively.
- Stand guard at entrance gate or walk about premises to prevent theft, violence or infraction of rules
- Guard property against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and to maintain security of premises
- Answers alarms and investigates disturbances
- Calls police or fire services in case of an emergency such as fire of presence of unauthorized persons
- Control traffic to and from buildings and grounds
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Inspects and adjusts security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Applicants must be resident in ABIA STATE (particularly within UMUAHIA NORTH and UMUAHIA SOUTH Local Government Areas environment)
- Previous experience will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s and stating valid telephone number to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.