Apostles in the MarketPlace Job for Programme Officer
Apostles in the MarketPlace (AiMP) Network was established in 2003 and received full registration as a company limited by guarantee in 2008. AiMP is a network of professionals and leaders in the market place who are committed to making a lasting impact on society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
- Ensure ongoing Programmatic excellence by enhancing, fleshing out, and implementing programmes in line with organisational strategy, recommending timelines and resources needed to achieve goals
- Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing Programmes and the growth of AiMP; cultivate existing relationships and develop new funder relationships
- Demonstrate consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications and systems.
- Work to develop systems to ensure consistent, high-quality programme management
- Provide leadership in development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational growth
- Manage relationships with partners and partner organisations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply