Apata and Ascott Limited Recent Vacancies [3 Positions]
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front End Web Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Our organization makes the most of modern tools like React, ES6, and Angular.
- Our front-end web developer will be responsible for building out the ‘client-side’ of our web applications, and translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Our Front-End Web Developer will:
- Work with designers and team members to collaboratively own the front-end layer.
- Build responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Track users and interactions on our products.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Promote usability best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience turning ideas into reliable and maintainable solutions
- Proven experience with component-based design patterns and frameworks such as React Angular.
- Experience working on products through their full lifecycle: ideation, development, launch, and iteration.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines which use tools like Gulp, Grunt, and Webpack.
- Ability to write production quality code with and without pre-processors.
- Ability to quickly create throw-away prototypes when needed.
- Experience writing automated tests for your code.
- Proven experience in UI/UX.
Job Title: Business Development Associate (Real Estate)
- We are looking to recruit Business Development Associate who will be responsible for the efficient sourcing of homes and apartments for prospective and active clients to live in.
- On a daily basis, our Business Development Associate will:
- Ensure the efficient creation of supply-side value units at scale to showcase to the demand side.
- Interface and communicate with landlords and agents on the company’s behalf.
- Control the negotiation processes for the company’s locations.
- Manage a community of agents.
- Be professional in his/her dealings with landlords and agents.
- Inspire trust in any and all parties with which he/she interacts.
- Be smart and actively seek out the most efficient ways to carry out his/her responsibilities.
- Be organized
- Be a self-starter and be able to get things done independently
- Have good written and verbal communication
- Be responsive at all times to slack messages and emails from the team or from external parties
- Have adequate experience as a Real Estate Business Developer.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018.
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Associate
- We are looking to recruit Marketing and Communications Associates.
- The primary role of the marketing associate is to increase the awareness and engagement of the brand.
- The ideal candidate will be an SEO rockstar, able to analyze marketing data and metrics.
- This person will work with the product development team and participate in launching and promoting customer facing products.
- Developing new engaging campaigns and strategies to drive traffic to our website or (any other relevant/ affiliated website).
- Be involved in creating promotional events, compelling content, and digital media strategies for online advertising and traditional marketing strategies media strategies for print advertising.
What is success:
- Increasing the awareness of the brand amongst our target customers.
- Increasing engagement and interactions with the brand online (through social media and email) and offline (through events and meetups) community of engaged potential
- customers who are ambassadors for the company.
How will it be measured:
- The number of hits on our website.
- The number of followership on social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium)
- Engagement on social media channels
- Inbounds emails and calls
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years’ previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position.
- Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools.
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google AdWords.
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of the industry and its position in the market.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Personality for this role
- Campaigner (ENFP) Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.
- Protagonist (ENFJ) Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org