Animal Scientist at Kofo Agro Allied
Kofo Agro allied is a company with interests in the agriculture and Agro-allied sectors of the Nigerian economy. We have recently completed an ultra modern GARRI processing facility capable of processing 40 tons of cassava daily.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied
- We are in search of an animal scientist with 2-3years hands-on experience working with Boer/kalahari goats in a breeding program with Borno white Sahel goats.
Candidates must also possess the following:
- Ability to develop a cost effective business model for goat breeding from initial setup, to conception through sale of goats to breeders and/or slaughterhouses
- Prior experience conducting breeding programs between these 2 breed of goats.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in artificial insemination and embryo transplant in goats.
- knowledge of diseases inherent in the southwest & vaccination regimes to counter such.
- Possess a passion for goats that he can guarantee the welfare of the goats in order to ensure the success of the project.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be considered for the position.