Android and ios Mobile App Developer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android and iOS Mobile App Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duration: Full Time
- Analyze, design, develop, document and test mobile applications of a medium to complex nature.
- Will be responsible for mobile application development using objective C/Swift (iOS) or Java (Android)
- Responsible for understanding mobile development using current industry standard languages and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Develop mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Write applications using responsive design to function across multiple devices.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Conduct unit- and integration-tests to achieve acceptable software quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years minimum experience with designing, developing, testing, and deploying functional code
- General knowledge of software/UI patterns regarding the consumption of synchronous and asynchronous web services.
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
- Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
- Experience in building mobile applications
- Full life cycles Mobile app development experience across IOS & Android
- Experience in building Hybrid Mobile Application Frameworks: Cordova, Phone Gap, Angular, Ionic
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services, JSON, and HTTP.
- Above all the candidate will need to be passionate about building mobile app solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including documentation)
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Teamwork and self-direction skills
- Experience or training in at least one object-oriented language (such as C, C++, C#, Objective C, VB.Net or Java)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject stating “AD IAapps”
Note: Please only apply if you have the required skill set.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2018.