Andela New Job Vacancy Available – Apply Now!
Andela is dedicated to advancing human potential by powering today’s teams and investing in tomorrow’s leaders. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in Austin, Kampala, Kigali, Lagos, Nairobi, New York City and San Francisco, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the posiition below:
Job Title: Technology Product Manager
About the Role
- Andela is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Technology Department as we build out and execute Andela’s product roadmap, and contribute to the continuing growth of our team of African technology leaders. In particular, this Product Manager would be focused on solutions that support our learning management and tracking needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Communicate product direction to all relevant team members
- Maintain requirements documents and other assets that articulate Andela’s user needs
- Oversee project execution from inception to delivery
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Department, Recruitment Teams and other key stakeholders to understand the vision, needs and problems that must be solved in order to effectively scale our learning efforts and programs.
- Manage the product roadmap of one or more solutions that enable us to track, measure and optimize learning.
Ideal Qualifications and Characteristics
- A clear passion for Product Management and Project Management
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital product and project management and at a software company
- Experience working with Marketing and/or Recruitment Systems
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family Interested?
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided at the office daily
- Beautiful working environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply