Andela New Career Opportunity – Apply Now!
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Analyst
Type: Full Time
About the Role
- The Recruitment systems analyst will support the Andela talent team in analysing historic, current and predictive date.
- The analyst is driven to automate and standardize reporting processes.
- A lover of numbers and a creator of easily digestible dashboards and reports.
- The individual is able to interpret information gathered from data to drive managerial decisions within the talent team and across other supporting departments
Role & Responsibilities
- Data organization and analysis
- Clean and organize raw data into usable formats.
- Systems creation and standardization
- Create core templates and guidelines around organizational best practice for standardized active sourcing and interview templates
- Craft dashboards for the organization to be able to seamlessly and simply view, interpret, and make decisions based on historical data and emerging trends
- Drive the production and distributions of weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports/dashboards and communicate to team and upper management
- Analyses complex processes or operation in order to improve efficiency in recruitment
- Use historic, current and predictive data to identified opportunities to improve talent sourcing across technology and non technology roles
- Data templates and compliance
- Promoting and ensuring adoptions of standard forms, variable naming practices, and use of systems
- Developing guidelines and templates for best practices
- Ensuring team-wide understanding and adherence to data best practices
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply