Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited Graduate recruitment, October 2017
Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited is an experienced indigenous Energy/EPC company with over two decades of operational experience.
ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Tender/bid Management on NIPEX and individual company portals
- Procurement Management
- Respond to RFQ on IOC Portals
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Develop new business models
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-service support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Submit weekly progress report
- Work with other staff in delivering presentations as the need arises
- Ensure company documentation are up to date and are properly packaged for submission
- Ensure payments for jobs executed are paid for by clients
- Assist in the Development of strategic plans for operational activity
- Build strategic partnership with both foreign (OEM)and local firms
- Ensure validation of company registration with major IOCs and NOCs
- Followup on Quotes and Tenders submitted
- A Bachelor’s Degree + minumum 3 years working experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience in Business Development/ Administration is required. MBA/MSc/Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas processes, requirements and tools
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Male & Female applicants welcome.
Job Title: Accountant/Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing Finance Human Resources
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Financial Reconciliation
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Vat Returns, Tax management
- Recruiting, training and developing new staff
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right tools to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Assigning roles and ensuring strict adherence to company policies
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting, Human Resources or any other related field with Post Graduate Degrees, ICAN or ACCA and/or any other professional certification as an added advantage.
- Recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures
- Confidential in all matters Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills Gathering with Sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
- Analysing and reporting on key HR data/statistics
- Accounting skills
- Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
- Reporting Research Results
- Time management
- Data entry management
- Male Or Female applicant acceptable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply