Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Ongoing Recruitment
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Manager
- To drive corporate procurement, stores management and other related activities that Alpha Mead has prescribed in the company’s procurement policy and procedures guidelines.
Job Title: Training Administrator
- The role focuses on the formulation and development of training content & programs. The job holder will be responsible for brand impact, lead generation on training, and revenue growth for the business
Job Title: QMS Coordinator
- The QMS Coordinator is expected to work with regulators, customers and staff to set objectives that will work for all the stakeholders in the business.
- The ultimate goal is to implement a QMS policy that meets international industry standards and ensure that every employee and stakeholder using the system follows it.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that various improvements and strategic initiatives are properly captured, reported and monitored for effective implementation and closure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th December, 2017.