Aldelia Group Vacancy – Send CVs
Aldelia Group – Our client a multinational oil and gas engineering firm, is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Supervisor
- This position delivers a full range of tax services company-wide and ensure compliance with all applicable Company and Personal tax regulations within specified timeframe.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review tax returns, including PAYE, Corporate tax, VAT, withholding and capital gains tax.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits with FIRS and state tax authorities within the group.
- Perform tax health checks on a monthly basis throughout the company.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks throughout the group.
- Process and obtain company tax clearance certificates.
- Legally develop and design initiatives that will reduce the tax burden of the group annually.
- Offer expert tax advice on investment decision.
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within the timeframe.
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns.
Education And Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in tax management, tax accounting and audit practice in the Big 4
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA or CITN is required.
- Excellent knowledge of tax legislation, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Experience of oil and gas /engineering firm tax system is a criteria.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com