African Economic Revolution Fund New Vacancy
The African Economic Revolution Fund (AERF), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director
Reports to: AERF’s Chief Catalyst Officer
Start-Date: Between 15th November, 2017 and 1st December, 2017
- The African Economic Revolution Fund (AERF) is looking for a Director to head its Lagos Innovation Centre.
- The Innovation Centre will run two innovation programmes per year of approximately five months each, hosting each 10 start-ups.
- The Innovation Centre will be one of the largest accelerators of stat-ups in Africa and the first corporate innovation centre in Nigeria. It will fund over a period three years sixty highly innovative African start-ups that have the potential to revolutionize African economics.
- AERF is looking for a Director to head the Lagos Innovation Centre. The Director will report to AERF’s Chief Catalyst Officer and will be based in Lagos. Her/ his primary responsibility will be to manage the Lagos Innovation Centre, including the recruitment of start-ups, the successful implementation of each programme, managing mentors, making investments, on-going reporting and the administration of the Lagos Innovation Centre.
- An associate and an events manager will report to the Director.
- The Director needs to have a strong corporate Finance background with at least five years of experience acquired at a private equity firm, an investment bank, a Consultancy firm or an Accounting firm.
- The Director needs to have a passion for innovation and technology, and a desire to have an impact.
- She/he needs to have an experience in working with/mentoring start-ups.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com