Aframero Limited Recent Job Vacancies
Aframero Limited – We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector
- We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization
- In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service
- We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- Provide basic store functions of receipts, storage and supplying of materials under supervision.
- Ensure under supervision the security and proper storage of company stock.
- Store stocks in well-demarcated places within the agreed incidence of stock misplacement.
- Participate in stock cycle count.
- All issues and receipts to be posted accordingly.
- Ensure that the procedure for accepting incoming materials and its supplies to customers are adhered to.
- Ensure safe handling of goods to avoid damage during pilferage resulting from negligence or improper security or poor handling.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the stores at all times.
- Ensure work spaces are clear for movement of stocks by placing the right safety signs.
- All updated daily and weekly reports are compiled and made available on the due date.
- Minimization of costs through effective use of resources.
- Proper records of all receipts and issues of stock.
- Participate in regular spot checks on stocked items on daily basis.
- Ensure that the stipulated method for stock valuation is strictly adhered to.
- Updating the sales and other department on material supplied and re-order level.
- Ability to quickly learn the various company products.
- Provide ways of ensuring warehouse administrative process are followed with less difficulty.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehouse processes
- A minimum of an S.S.C.E/OND in any Numerical or Financial courses will be an advantage.
- Minimum of one (1) experience as a Warehouse Assistant.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2018.
Job Title: Sales and Customer Care Representative
Scope of work
- Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability of company’s products
- Take order and final invoices as necessary
- Make frequent clients calls to update customers on available products and follow up/feedback calls
- Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all company’s products
- Provide client support service in accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the company
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behaviour in the market place
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of team Members
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of the department is realized
- Maintain the customer relationship software and help generate information and decision that will improve meeting customer needs and satisfaction
- Ensure all reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports) are submitted as requested
- Develop and ensure effective communication and compliance with standards of operation
- Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out
- Follow directives as relating towards increasing sales.
- Responsible for focusing external image and significantly increasing product awareness.
- Post all Daily sales to Peachtree accounting software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Sales/Customer Service Experience
- A degree in Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Experience in a furniture company an added advantage
- Must be Goal-oriented
- Must be smart with excellent interpersonal skill
- Skilled in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Title as subject of the mail.