Adron Homes and Properties Limited, New Available Position
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- To ensure the company gets value for money for all contracts and sourcing agreement by undertaking price, market survey, value for money audits quarterly.
- Planning and Time management
- Managing human capital resources available within the stores department
- Ensuring total compliance with the company set policies & procedure as well as rules and regulations goveing the operations of procurement and stores.
- Supervise and track all issuance and receiving process, policies and procedure in the various stores of the organization successful setting and management of inventory levels (re-order level) for all items in the stores and sub-stores to avoid stock out.
- Coordinate inteal stock checking, Auditing and investigations at regular intervals.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process in interaction with other function.
- Secure all stock in the stores by ensuring all set security systems and measures are function
- Expediting of items with procurement team to avoid stock out.
- Coordinate monthly stock taking.
- On job training and coaching for the stores team and follow up on the job functions.
- Coordinate the preparation of good received note in due time to ensure costing is done.
- Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods and reasonable price
- Reduce the company cost by ensuring by buying at a minimum cost.
- Budget management and setting benchmarks
- Promote of supply best practices techniques, policy and procedure and professionalism
- Control the inward /outward of goods to/from the warehouse
- Management of key vendor relationships for equipment, technology and raw materials etc
- Control inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and reconciling discrepancies with the data storage system.
- Conductive competitive market survey and forecasting upcoming demandr
- Contract and price negotiation.
- Ability to manage and motivate suppliers.
- Excellent sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Smart looking, energetic and strong.
- Female applicants are encouraged
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management or related field with minimum of 5 – 7 years cognate experience, with at least 2 years managing a team.
- Relevant professional certification (CIPS).
- Good knowledge of procurement within the Real Estate industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com