Administrative/Facility Officer at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos was established in 1962 by an Act of Parliament of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to encourage the advancement of learning. It is located in the urban and commercial city of Lagos, with the main campus in Akoka. Its other campuses are at Yaba and the College of Medicine, University of Lagos (CMUL) Idi-Araba. The University caters for both full-time and part-time students with an overall student population of over 50,000 (regular and part-time at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels). It has a staff strength of over four thousand.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Building and Construction
- Administrative/Facility Officer to manage a Female Hostel.
- The applicant must be a female graduate of Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or any Social Science/Administrative degree with an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Two (2) to three (3) years cognate experience as an Administrative/Facility officer will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 30 and 35years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org