Administrative Job Vacancy at Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH)
Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ogbomoso hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who are interested In pursuing a career with her for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Chief Administrative Officer/ Administrative Manager
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo
Candidates must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, in any of the disciplines of Social Science or Humanities.
- A Doctorate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years’ cognate experience in tertiary hospital administration.
- Must possess Post-graduate degree in Hospital Administration, Health Planning and Management or MBA.
Salary package is competitive and compares favourably with other teaching hospitals in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten copies of their application letter with copies of credentials, Curriculum Vitae, including three (3) referees to:
Chief Medical Director,
Bowen University Teaching Hospital,
P.O. Box 15,
Applicants are also required to submit 3 reference letters, (not from relatives) one of which must be from the applicant’s Pastor and at least one from your institution of training or where you worked last.
- The reference letters must be typed on letter-head papers and sent direct Under confidential cover.
- We welcome applications from all interested candidates, but ONLY short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline 19th December, 2017.