Administrative /Human Resources Manager at Bettadayz Integrated Services limited
Bettadayz Integrated Services limited is a private Limited Company with good operational structure in the Abuja real estate industry.
We build homes that transform neighborhoods with emphasis on sustainability, and clients expectations.
Having acquired considerable level of experience, and capabilities in the real estate industry, we strive at all times through our operations to support urban renewal, and communities’ development and/or regeneration programs.
Our current focus is residential developments with mid to long term aspiration for mixed -use, and commercial developments.
Administrative /Human Resources Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Human Resources / HR
- Overseeing day to day management of company’s administrative and human resources tasks
- Maintain and ensure supplies of office materials and consumables like tea, toilet rolls, printing materials etc
- Responsible for acquisition and maintenance of office gadgets
- Oversee Servicing and smooth maintenance/repairs of company car, site machines & equipment through liaising with appropriate technical staffs & contractors
- Oversee the enhancement of Administrative & HR Tasks through continuous improvement and innovation of Administrative/HR models and techniques.
- Oversees and reports marketing/sales updates for management consideration
- Staff induction for new employees
- Defines job positions for new employees, and manages job postings/interview processes
- Provides support for staff training, evaluation, and assessment
- Responsible for general company operation review, and seek continuous improvement in companies operation and bottomline
- Any other tasks considered Administrative by Management
- The candidate is expected to possess good proficiency in oral & written English, administrative/HR Skills, Microsoft office & other computer/IT Skills for administrative/HR work, good interpersonal/customer service relations, and ability to work as a team member, and under less supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.