Administrative and Finance Officer at Edubridge Consultants limited
Edubridge Consultants limited is an information resource service company, specialized in deploying business applications tailored to meet client business needs. Established in 2006, Edubridge Consultants is registered under Nigerian corporate affair commission with registration no 666174. At Edubridge while having a culture of doing it right, the first time, we bridge the digital divide through excellent client service delivery and as well embrace a habit of continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Finance Officer
- We are seeking a competent, hardworking and enthusiastic Finance officer to support our Finance and Administration unit. We are a young and driven IT and digital agency based in Ikeja Lagos.
- Due to growth of the business we are recruiting within our Finance Team; this is a chance to become part of our success story.
- Providing key administrative support and control of AP/AR in a fast-paced exciting SME environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure the Purchase Ledger is updated daily with invoices received and invoices are filled in a timely manner.
- Action incoming mail into the Accounts Payable & Receivable inboxes within agreed timeframes
- Support Credit Control in cash collection and deliver against agreed targets
- Ensure all administrative duties are performed as per agreed deadlines
Required Key Skills:
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, happy to support the Administration and Finance team
- An excellent telephone manner and the determination to collect cash efficiently
- MS Excel essential, experience of web based ERP systems is an advantage.
Salary up to N600,000 to N1,200,000 per annum depending on experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2017