Administrative Assistant at Tabitha Medical Center
Tabitha Medical Center is a multi-specialty health facility devoted to providing high quality health care to all clients with a key focus on women and children. Our mission is to create a safe haven where individuals and families can access innovative, cost effective and thorough health care services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The administrative medical assistant is expected to perform clerical work in the hospital.
- It is their responsibility to keep all patient files organized and to maintain the front office.
- They file medical records and handle administrative duties, such as answering phones and scheduling appointments among others.
- Checking in patients at the front desk
- Answering the phone
- Scheduling patients for the proper appointment
- Interviewing patients for case histories in advance of appointments
- Compiling medical records and charts
- Operating computer software and office equipment
- Transferring lab results to the appropriate clinician
- Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org