Administrative Assistant at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization dedicated to alleviate the suffering of the poorest people. SIF acts wherever humanitarian and social needs require mobilization of emergency relief and/or implementation of development programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ngala LGA , Borno
- Daily update of the accountancy according to the project activities and Finance and Administration needs;
- Double check of records, according to SIF procedures;
- Verify that all the receipts/invoices are correctly filled and they are eligible for SIF accountancy (indicating: date, details of the supplier, clearly written the amount with the stamp PAID);
- Ensure the respect of the procedures before all payments (validation form, etc)
- Follow-up of all monthly payments(Salaries, Office and Phone rental, Vehicle rental, etc) at the base level
- Process all adhhoc Staffs payment in the Base
- Archive all the relevant administrative and accountancy documentation in the proper way indicated by the Administrator and according to SIF procedures;
- Compile field accountancy, Check all invoices and writings.
- Preparation of Monthly Closing Documents (Cash Inventory) for the Base
- Ensure that original financial voucher documents dispatched from Base office to country office on weekly basis.
- Ensure the full confidentiality regarding financial and human resources information.
- Assist Ensure Due process are followed in Recruitment Exercise of Temporary staffs
- Transmission of Original HR Data and records to Country Office
- B.Sc or HND in Accountancy, Economics, Business Management, Social Sciences or other related field with in-depth understanding of Administrative issue
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in INGO
- Proficiency and experience in Financial Management and reporting .
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English; ability to speak Hausa and/or Kanuri is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting policy and procedure
- Good Knowledge of Paying Attention to Details
- A Team Player
- Excellent computer skills including navigating email, internet and MS WORD and PowerPoint.
- Moves: Within Ngala LGA and to Maiduguri
- 3 Months with Possible Extension
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org