Administrative Assistant Job at Lynphyl Software Limited
Lynphyl Homes Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing private conglomerate in Nigeria. Lynphyl Homes Limited is the parent company to Lynphyl Software Limited to mention but a few. With over five years in existence in giving continuous quality services to our customers and Nigeria as a whole, we are dedicated to providing world-class home services in all areas of our businesses.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Administration or any related course.
Level of Experience: 0 – 2 years in similar role
Age: Not more than 25 years of age
- To be the first professional point of contact for both visitors and staff of the organisation.
- Also, be a resource to assist in general office administration aimed at achieving a smooth running of the company at all times.
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office.
- Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervising office cleaningand any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitments, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
Candidate must possess at the minimum the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service relations
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good organisation and planning capabilities, and ability to listen and multitask.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Administrative Assistant as Subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2017.