Admin Officer at 478limite
478limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- As a result of our strong growth and expansion, we always welcome CVs from young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented persons who would like to join our team of excellence. We are currently looking for an Admin Officer to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our administrative systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The Admin Officer will perform all admin duties.
Responsibilities of the Admin Officer
- Running office administration
- Manage petty cash book
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Cash book entries into ERP
- Inventory entries and store keeping
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Cost control
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc.
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing.
- To report to Head of Finance and Admin.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements
- Maximum of OND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Minimum of 1year related experience
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
- Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the email subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.