Admin & Logistics Officer at SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria
SOS Childrens Villages work in more than 133 countries to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home. In Nigeria, SOS Children’s Villages has been active since 1973 and has presence in Isolo-Lagos, Owu-Ijebu, Ogun State, Gwagwalada-Abuja, Jos-Plateau State, Ibadan-Oyo State and Kaduna-Kaduna State.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin & Logistics Officer
- The overview of this role is to Plan, organize, store, secure, package, disseminate and account for all supplies coming into the Organization through the National Office.He/She is to perform administrative and office support to ensure the smooth and timely procurement, storage and distribution of related goods, supplies, and materials, perform reconciliation of all supplies for locations as need arises.
- He/She is to provide support to all the functions in terms of logistics and administrative processes and ensure workplace environmental health and Safety through good sanitation.
- Provide support in procurement procedures and services.
- Support in Facility Service Monitoring and followup to ensure compliance with standards
- Supervise the use of the Office Vehicles and assets
- Provide Office Store Management
- Support in travel/Immigration services
- Ensure workplace Environmental Health & Safety [EH&S]
- Provide Admin & Logistics Filing System and support
- At least B.Sc degree in Administration or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of Procurement Procedures
- Analytical, strong communication, people and problem-solving skills
- Good ICT skills
- Interpersonal and mediation skills
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online