Address Homes Limited New Job Recruitment, Sept. 2017
The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of properties across Nigeria. Our properties are highly diversified with respect to design and styles. From inception, we at The Address Homes have made it our policy to build the best homes at the most economical prices throughout Nigeria.
Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure? Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property development Company? If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients appropriately.
- Work directly with the chairman and founder in ensuring smooth running of the office.
- Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and management. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
- Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
- Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and Vendors. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property.
- Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Management.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of business of the company and its various divisions.
Skills and Competencies
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Articulate, cordial, hospitable and pleasant personality
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good people management and interpersonal
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)or HND in Secretarial studies or other relevant discipline
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiedcandidates should send their CVs to email@example.com 1 week of this advertisement. Only selected applicant will be contacted.