Actuarial Analyst Job at First Excelsia Professional Services, 14th August, 2018
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Actuarial Analyst
- Liaising with software team in the development of risk-based algorithm for insurance companies.
- Integration of statistical models to analyze data which will be used to design and price insurance policies.
- Financial modelling including valuation, pricing and appraisal value work etc.
- Insurance consulting work including business planning, capital allocation and management information system design.
- Excellent statistical skills, with experience in applying statistical methodology to the analysis of large datasets.
- Good problem solver and quick learner; and
- Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or related fields.
- Relevant experience in similar role and auto insurance industry.
- Familiarity with at least one of the actuarial software will be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and visual communication as well as interpersonal and team playing skills.
- Technology savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Actuarial Analyst” as the subject of the mail.