ActivEdge Technologies Limited New Job Vacancy
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Solutions – Technical Team Lead
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Close involvement with sales team to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities – customer presentations and solution demonstrations
- Work closely with partner OEM’s to increase market visibility by facilitating joint customer engagements using multiple channels
- Responsible for staying abreast of product road-map as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products.
- Provided technical analysis of all product and solution pricing to ensure profitability on deals
- Pre-sales engagement and technical presentations/workshops to improve sales life-cycle
- Business analysis with a focus on eliciting clear customer requirements for all engagements using appropriate techniques
- Project management on all implementation projects
- Provide remote and local support for Top-Tier Enterprise scale on clients on multiple security technologies
- Provide documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals
- Project manager for all proof of concept (POC), work with technical team in conjunction with sales personnel, to develop and conduct briefing, communicate commitments, expectations, customer organization
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Industry certifications such as CISA,CISSP required.
- Fantastic interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience at implementing SIEM, IAM,NAC, Vulnerability Management, Firewall Administration, Endpoint Security and Antivirus Management solutions.
- Knowledge of software development, Identity and access Management, Web Services and Integration,Network and System Security,Server Administration Auditing, IT security and risk governance, System Management Design & Implementation, global standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2018