Activation Manager at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client a Telecoms Company to recruit in the capacity below:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: South South
The Activation Manager shall be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to all SIM Registration Operations Support Units (HR, Finance, Distribution Operations, IT, 3rd Party SIM Registration Agents, SIM Registration Officers/Supervisors, and the Regional Teams)
Major Areas of Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- SIM Registration Operations Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Reports & Analysis
- SRO Salary schedule computation, analysis and circulation to relevant stakeholders
- SIM Registration Incentive/Commission schedule computation, analysis and circulation to relevant stakeholders
- Resolution of all queries arising from the above reports and schedules
- Management of the SIM Registration Device Database
- Reduction in the number of inactive/non performing devices
- Provide operational support to the Regional Analysts, SIM Registration Supervisors, etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all SIM Registration Operations Management Reports Weekly KPI review report, SRO sales report, Operations Committee report.
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures guiding activities of SIM Registration Officers (SROs) in assigned Region to ensure delivery on set subscriber registration targets
- Weekly Activities report, and Monthly SR Operations Performance review report.
- Ensure timely and accurate computation and circulation of SIM Registration Officers/Supervisors Salaries/ transportation allowances and following up with relevant stakeholders for prompt action.
- Ensure timely and accurate dump of SIM Registration Incentive calculation data for Finance on the Sales Shared Folder Ensuring completeness and correctness of the SIM Registration data base as well as profiling and management of all SIM Registration devices to ensure optimal performance Resolution of all queries and providing administrative/operational support to all stakeholders
- Ensure responsible usage and safekeeping of all SIM Registration equipment/ tools in assigned Region
- Provide and co-ordinate first-line systems support for SIM Registration issues in assigned Region
- Assist SROs in timely pooling of registered subscriber data to central server and escalate all factors/ challenges adversely affecting the achievement of pooling targets
- Track, audit and visit Trade and SIM Registration outlets and hot-spots
- Training of SIM Registration Officers on Policies, Process & Procedures
- Ensure all vacant SIM Registration device/location is filled with the required SIM Registration Officer or 3rd Party Agent.
- Minimum of 4years experience in a similar role
- Bsc degree in any discipline
- Good appreciation and usage of modern project software – Quick-to-learn and can-do attitude is required
- Good Interpersonal skills, excellent oral & written communication – Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.