Accrete Petroleum Limited Latest Job Opportunities
- Specialization Engineering , Oil and Gas / Energy, Engineering / Technical
- Industry Oil & Gas / Mining
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree
- Location Lagos
We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Providing technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of petroleum engineering (production, reservoir, process, real time systems and research).
- Conducting engineering data processing and analysis, and integrated asset modelling
- Training clients’ personnel.
- Able to exercise a notable amount of personal initiative and pro-active commercial approach to developing the company’s business.
- The role is suited to engineers with hands on experience of using Petex IPM software and/ or who wish to develop their engineering knowledge whilst pursuing an exciting and challenging technical and business career.
- Extensive travel required.
- Petex Software deployment in major international oil and gas companies
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1 grade (or equivalent)
- Master’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics (or equivalent) is an added advantage.
Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
Practical experience in an E&P company including:
- Field development planning
- Field studies
- Initiative and creativity essential
- Used to operating in deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst
- Configure the Hydrocarbon Accounting System to meet clients’ specifications and objectives
- Build allocation rules in the system based on documentation from asset team
- Coordinate with Test Manager on the testing track for the configured Hydrocarbon Accounting System
- Ensure that architecture blueprints are maintained to properly reflect the as-built condition
- Create data migration plans and scripts under supervision of the asset leads
- Review and update of relevant asset documentation during workshop and system configuration
- Train & provide post implementation support in-line to our clients on the hydrocarbon allocation software
- Coordinate with Deployment Coordinator on scripting and testing required for deployments into shared hosting
- Conform to and use Global Templates and adoption of best practices and lessons learned across projects
- Liaise with oil & gas clients to determine and recommend production/hydrocarbon software application requirements during discovery meetings
- Support sales presentations and demonstrations of the hydrocarbon application
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Engineering degree, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
- Upstream Oil & Gas domain experience
- Creating and administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Creating report templates using Microsoft SQL Reporting Server
- Good understanding of the Hydrocarbon Management business process from the reservoir through operations to export.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application