Accounts Receivables Executive at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivables Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Management of POS across all outlets and resolution of POS transactions dispute errors
- Generate weekly receivables reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and adjust for returned items
- Generate movement of inventory showing opening balance, movement for the period and closing balance
- Generate daily sales performance reports and confirming the inflows from the bank statements
- Preparation and analyzing sales performance to target and budget account information
- Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Ability to resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Ability to monitor revenues and costs from Sales on Return (SOR) Contracts
- Prompt conversion of sales orders to sales receipts
- Has the ability to carry out cut-off procedures
- Verify financial transactions (Retail deposits) by auditing documents/reports
- Accurate preparation of bills and invoices for marketers
- Accurate record taking of payments by entering them into Quick Books.
- Timely preparation of cash and check payments for bank deposit. Includes – totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling
- out deposit slips, and bundling the funds and slips.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email
Data Entry Management:
- Posts outlet payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Regularly updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Efficiency in preparing and collating accounting information
- Proficiency in the use QuickBooks for daily accounting demands
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting from a recognized Higher Institution
- A professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Accounts Receivables Executive.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com