Accounts Officer at Moloney and Company Limited
Moloney and Company Limited – A dynamic and agile organization with challenging but collaborative work environment with footprints across Africa and Europe is looking to fill vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The candidate should be between 24 to 27 years, articulate, analytical, exceptional in team leadership, smart and highly industrious.
- The candidate must have good insight on Africa’s manufacturing and construction landscape.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will have great communications skills, strong quantitative background, along with a proven track record of consistent performance as an astute Accounts Officer.
- As an Accounts Officer you will be responsible for providing financial, administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient, accurate financial and administrative operations.
- You are also expected to comply with established accounting policies and procedures for exceptional service delivery.
- The Ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- A good first degree in Accounting
- Must be an Associate Chartered Accountant
- Must be proficient in the use of accounting software like Excel, QuickBooks, Deltek Vision, Accounting Suite amongst others
- Eye for detail
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application alongside their CV’s with the job title on the subject line of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org