Accountant at A Trading Conglomerate – Ojike & Partners
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: GAAC002
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and timely. Analysing factory cost in production.
- Analyse budgets and other financial statements
- Review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare the financial statements from underlying records
- Inspect books of account and accounting systems for efficiency effectiveness and use of generally accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Oversee monthly accounting activities
Required Experience Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc/HND with minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good initiative and should be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use quick book accounting software.
- IFRS knowledge and exposure is an advantage Extensive analytical financial skills
- Accounting experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills
The Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their CV’s and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the job code.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted