Accountant at the Montaigne Place
The Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw the efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- 1-3 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field required.
- Candidate must be a chartered accountant
- Audit Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject